Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEP’s) are university qualified allied health professionals who specialise in the delivery of exercise. Exercise Programs are a key element of injury rehabilitation, as well as with the prevention of reoccurrence of injury.
Exercise Physiology is perfect for the management of the following:
- Health, well being and fitness
- Cardiovascular disease
- Osteoporosis and arthritis
- Falls prevention
- Mental health conditions
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (ACL reconstruction, hip/knee replacement)
- Neuromuscular exercise therapy (multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease)
- Pulmonary disease
- General health and wellbeing including return to sports solutions
Restore the quality of your living with our expert guidance and support. Together with your input, we will put together an exercise solution that will work best for your body to help you achieve your everyday goals.